We don’t generally think of feet as beautiful, do we? We may compliment someone on their beautiful hair, or beautiful eyes, or beautiful smile. But beautiful feet? The Scripture says, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news.”
- If you want to see people saved, it starts with prayer. You pray that the Lord would open their spiritual eyes and you pray that God would soften their heart and you pray that they would be receptive to the message that you are about to bring.
- When you want to see people saved, you will face obstacles. You’re going to experience opposition from the enemy, and possibly even pushback from the people you are sharing with as well.
- There’s only one way to be saved. If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
- We must tell people that they need to be saved. How can anyone respond to the message of God’s salvation if no one tells them?
- Sometimes we give intellectual assent to something, but it doesn’t take hold in our hearts. Your belief in Christ should be a true inner conviction.
- I honestly believe that a key to personal revival is to share your faith.
- The gospel by design is not to be hoarded; it’s to be shared.
When’s the last time you engaged someone with the gospel of Jesus Christ? Are you going through life focused on yourself? Are you living a good example, but not actually opening your mouth to tell others why you act the way you do? We need to preach the gospel. Use your feet to take you across the street or next door or wherever the Holy Spirit prompts you, and then share the Good News of Jesus Christ.