God has made a lot of promises to us in the Bible. Someone said that there are 3,000 promises given to believers in the pages of Scripture. I’ve never counted them all, so I don’t know if that’s true or not, but I know there are many. The Bible says they’re exceedingly great and precious promises, so let’s believe in and rely on and share these promises of God.
- If God could reach a man like Paul, then there is hope for everyone. Paul, formerly known as Saul of Tarsus, hunted down and arrested followers of Christ, until one day God got hold of his attention and Paul believed.
- God promises to get us through whatever we’re facing. I don’t know what you’re going through right now, but God’s going to get you through it. He’ll be with you every step of the way.
- Gentiles have been brought into the promises of God. The Scriptures and the Messiah came through the Jews, but the Gentiles have been grafted into the family of God.
- Israel plays a key role in the last days. Blindness in the heart has happened to Israel, but this will last only until the full number of the Gentiles come to Christ and all Israel will be saved
- Sometimes you might feel like you’re the only Christian in your family, neighborhood, campus, worksite, or wherever it is that you are, but the Lord always has His people in unexpected places.
- It’s interesting that 23 of the 27 New Testament books mention the Lord’s return, and Jesus referred to His second coming at least 21 times.
- When a Christian walks with God, it is an attractive thing for a nonbeliever to see.
God keeps His promises. He’s going to keep His promise to Israel. He’s going to keep his promise to you, and He is going to keep His promise to come again. Jesus is coming. Believe it. It could happen at any moment. Are you ready?