A lot of times we cringe at the idea of articulating our faith. Maybe we should think less of it as evangelizing and more of it as making a recommendation. We recommend things to others all of the time and the reason is because we like to share good things. The gospel is too good to keep to yourself, so get out there and let others know about it!
- God causes all things to work together for good to those that love Him. There are a lot of surprises in life, but God is in control and He is able to work all things together for good.
- Salvation makes you invincible. No one or no thing can ever stop God from loving you because God is for you even when others are against you.
- God will give you the things you need when you need them. God proved His love for you by sending His Son Jesus to die for you. Therefore, He’s going to take care of you.
- Jesus Christ is interceding for you right now. He’s sitting at the place of honor at God’s right hand, and He is making intercession for you.
- The Holy Spirit is interceding for you as well. When we don’t know what we ought to pray for, the Spirit Himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.
- Nothing will ever separate you from the love of God. Nothing in human experience, nothing in the spiritual realm, nothing in all of creation will separate you from God’s love.
- You do not follow a stingy God. You’re not serving a God that is reluctant to show affection toward you. You’re serving a God that loves to bless you.
- Paul said he would have traded his salvation for that of his fellow Jews. Thank God we don’t have to do that, but do you have a heart like Paul’s for the people around you?
- Who or what are your enemies in comparison with God Himself? They are not to be feared.
I could talk all day to you about how to start a conversation about Jesus and answers to hard questions and other such things, but none of that will matter if you don’t have a concern and a burden for the person who is not yet a believer. We’ve got to get out there with the message of the gospel because only the gospel can change the course of a life.