Perhaps you are facing a problem of some kind today. If so, I have a very hopeful message for you, starting with this thought: There is a God in Heaven who deeply loves you. If you forget everything else, just remember that you are loved by God and God wants to reveal His custom-made plan that He has just for you. He wants to flood your life with love and peace and joy and purpose. If that’s not enough—and that’s a lot—He wants you to spend all eternity with Him in this amazing place called Heaven. In Jeremiah 29:11, God says, “I know the thoughts that I think toward you…thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” God loves you and God has a plan for your life. He has a future for you!
- Demons, though wicked, are actually quite orthodox in their beliefs. They are in rebellion against Jesus, but there are certain things they actually believe and know to be true. It should not surprise you to know that the devil is neither atheist nor agnostic. For instance, the devil believes in the existence of God because the Bible says the demons believe and tremble.
- Jesus offers hope. Jesus thought about this possessed man in his spooky little graveyard and He offered him hope. He thinks about you as well, wherever you are.
- You don’t need a 12-step program. You need a one-step program. Come to God through Jesus Christ and ask Him to help you. What culture cannot do, Jesus can. What religion cannot do, Jesus can. What treatment programs cannot provide, the Lord can.
- His plan for you is better than your plan for yourself. Never be afraid to commit an unknown future to a known God.
- Even if some liberal theologians don’t believe it, Satan believes that Jesus Christ coming back again. His goal is to wreak as much havoc as he can until that day.
- Society and culture cannot cope with the problems caused by Satan and sin. Only Jesus can.
- No one is beyond the reach of God. So keep praying for them.
Do you know a person who seems to be completely under the power of the devil, and you say to yourself, “There’s no way I could ever see that person believing in Jesus”? The Bible says that with God all things are possible. Keep praying for that person.
Maybe you yourself are under the power of the devil. Maybe it’s an addiction you can’t break free from. Maybe it’s the guilt that you can’t get rid of. Maybe it’s a hopelessness you cannot shake. If so, call out to Him and He will hear your prayer. The Bible says, “Whoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved.”