You will be spiritually refreshed when you read and study the Bible. You will be spiritually refreshed when you think of others more than yourself, however, spiritual refreshment comes from times of spiritual testing. Every Christian will face trials in life for their own good. Acts 3:20 says “Times of refreshment comes from the presence of the Lord.”
Did you know that Trials are like God’s gym where we are broken down to be built up, trials make you stronger, not weaker. A disability can become an ability when placed in the hands of God. God will allow suffering and sickness to get our attention.
- God allows trials in our lives so we will grow up spiritually.
- Even when things look bleak, all things will ultimately work together for God’s glory and your good.
- God’s ultimate purpose is that you might be conformed into the image of Jesus.
- Suffering can bring glory to God.
- Suffering can be used by God to prepare us for a special task.
- James 1
- Romans 8:29
- 2 Corinthians 1:3–5
- John 9:1–2
- John 9:3
- Psalm 119:67
- Psalm 19:7
- Proverbs 25:25
- Proverbs 11:25
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
A thank-you for your gift this month
Donate to Harvest today and we will thank you with a copy of Revelation: A Book of Promises.Support now