Worth the Wait
In a very special Christmas Day message Pastor Greg Laurie shares his sermon called “Worth the Wait” from our Sunday Morning Service for Harvest At Home.
God’s timing is always perfect, and the birth of his son is no exception. Just as He knew the exact right time for Jesus’ birth he also has the perfect plan for Jesus’ return. God is always in complete control and helps everyone in unexpected ways.
- God had His perfect timing for the first Christmas. It was not an accident; it was an appointment.
- Jesus came at the right moment in human history.
- There is an appointed time for the return of Jesus, as there was for His birth.
- When the Son of God was born into our world, eternity infiltrated time and space.
- Joseph and Mary were turned away because “There was no room for them in the inn.” — God has a room in Heaven for you.
- Jesus came when the time was just right for the human race.
- Jesus came to the little town of Bethlehem to fulfill Bible prophecy.
- Jesus came to have a relationship with you.
- Luke 2
- Galatians 4:4
- Hebrews 9:28
- Luke 2:1–16
- Proverbs 21:1
- Isaiah 1:18
- John 3:16
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
Donate to Harvest today and we will thank you by sending you The Marriage DevotionalSupport today!