“Jesus has the highest treasure any man can SEEK, LONGS to direct our seeking toward that treasure in order that he may bestow it for our everlasting enrichment.” —R. C. H. Lenski
When people hear us, they should follow Jesus. Jesus was there to deliver sinners from the captivity of their sin. He came to “Seek and save the lost.”
- He would not wear a crown of gold but a crown of thorns.
- He would not sit on a throne, but He would be crucified on a cross.
“The loneliest moment in life is when you have just experienced that which you thought would deliver the ultimate, and it has just let you down.”
- Jesus knows what is in you.
- You think you know what you want? Jesus knows what you actually need.
- The beginning and the end, the great I am.
- When Jesus went to the cross and shed His blood, His last recorded words when He was on the cross in John’s were “It is finished”
Signifying a new covenant. No longer would we have to go to a building to encounter the living God. Or offer a sacrifice through a priest inside the Holy of Holies. Jesus is our high priest. And WE are the temple of the Holy Spirit.
- John 1:35–39
- John 1:22–23
- John 2
- Luke 19:10
- John 2:1–5
- John 2:13–25
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
God’s desire when it comes to Bible prophecy is to reveal, not conceal. He wants us to know what’s coming in the future so that it will impact the way we live in the present. Find out about all things end-times in Mark Hitchcock’s book The End.Give Now