In this important and relevant message for today Pastor and teacher Jason Powell, continues our journey in the book of Romans. Did you know the Bible calls us all a family? We are all brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, Paul likens us all to a body, and we all function as different parts of that body, but in the end, we make up a whole. Love means that stronger believers should bear with weaker ones. In any case, all believers don’t live to please themselves—we follow Christ’s example. Paul urges the stronger (that is, more mature), Christian, to be considerate and supportive in helping the weaker one.
- Unity Develops Christian Charity
- The way you view each other determines whether you will help or hinder your fellow believer.
- Unity Develops Christian Diversity
- The way you view each other determines whether you will build up or break down walls of division.
- Unity Develops Christian Generosity
- The way you view each other determines whether you will use God’s money for others or misuse it for yourself.
As you memorize this verse, let it sink in and make it part of your prayers. Ask the Holy Spirit to examine your heart and increase your understanding. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13 NKJV
- Romans 15:1–21
- Romans 15
- Philippians 2:5–8
For more reading, download the FULL Bible study notes here
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
My new book was written with nonbelievers in mind. In addition to telling the story of Johnny Cash’s life, it presents the gospel clearly. Get a copy of Johnny Cash: The Redemption of an American Icon to give away as an evangelism tool this September.Give here