In the book of Romans, Paul talks about the change and transformation that goes on when we become a Christian and turn our lives over to Jesus Christ. Paul states that not only is a change needed, but a radical and extreme change! What happens when a Christian changes but they find the world around them is the same? How does one live in a nation that does not adhere to the standards of Christ? What are we to do?
- All authority comes from God
- We are a changed people
- Bless those who persecute you
- Live in harmony with one another
- Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good
- Follow Gods commands
- Stand up for your beliefs respectfully
- Romans 13
- Matthew 21:1–9 (Palm Sunday)
- Romans 12
- Daniel 3
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
More than 10 million copies of the New Believer’s Bible have been put into the hands of people who want to understand what it means to follow Jesus!Give Now