In the book of Romans, Paul talks about the change and transformation that goes on when we become a Christian and turn our lives over to Jesus Christ. Paul states that not only is a change needed, but a radical and extreme change! What happens when a Christian changes but they find the world around them is the same? How does one live in a nation that does not adhere to the standards of Christ? What are we to do?
- All authority comes from God
- We are a changed people
- Bless those who persecute you
- Live in harmony with one another
- Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good
- Follow Gods commands
- Stand up for your beliefs respectfully
- Romans 13
- Matthew 21:1–9 (Palm Sunday)
- Romans 12
- Daniel 3
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
A thank you for your gift this month
In this pandemic, everyone knows someone who is experiencing hardship. Receive Suffer Strong this month as our gift to you in thanks for your support.Support now