Pastor Greg Laurie shares a message titled “They Had Been With Jesus” at our Sunday morning service for Harvest at Home.
Oftentimes, good packaging can make something more appealing. Around the holidays we’re drawn to the presents with the biggest box or brightest bow, but what’s on the outside doesn’t always coincide with what’s within. As we explore Acts, we’ll see the genuine work of God in the lives of ordinary people but we’ll also run into some counterfeits. In today’s message, Pastor Greg will be speaking on what a true believer looks like.
Scripture Reading: Acts 3, 4
1. A person who has been with Jesus will boldly share their faith.
2. A person who has been with Jesus will be a person who knows scripture.
3. A person who has been with Jesus will be persecuted.
4. A person who has been with Jesus will be a person of prayer.
Important principles found in the apostles’ prayer:
1. The apostles prayed together.
2. The apostles acknowledged the sovereignty of God.
3. The apostles prayed for God’s will.
4. The apostles were once again filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Acts 4:13
- Acts 3:12
- Acts 3:19
- Acts 4:7
- Acts 4:11-14
- Acts 4:17-18
- Matthew 5:11
- Acts 4:29-31
- Galatians 6:2
- Acts 4:23-34