In this important and relevant message for today Pastor and teacher Greg Laurie, shows us that If God could bring a mighty revival to Nineveh, with no better representative than Jonah and no more gospel than he preached in their streets, He can surely do the same thing for America. We just need to be able and willing messengers of the gospel to the backyards of our own “Nineveh”
The real focus of the book of Jonah
- This was the largest spiritual awakening in Biblical history
- This Revival happened in a Very Wicked City
- Because of her wickedness, Nineveh was on “God’s Radar”
- Jonah was a prodigal prophet.
- Jonah was angry that God did not wipe out the Ninevites.
- God’s chastening is preparation for a future task.
- God’s chastening tells us that He has something more for us to do.
So If you are in deep waters right now, take it as a sign that God loves you!
- Jonah 3
- Luke 15
- Jonah 1:2
- Hebrews 12:6
- Jonah 4:1–4
- Jonah 4:3
- Romans 12:15
- Luke 15:28–32
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
God’s desire when it comes to Bible prophecy is to reveal, not conceal. He wants us to know what’s coming in the future so that it will impact the way we live in the present. Find out about all things end-times in Mark Hitchcock’s book The End.Give Now