Let me ask you a question. . . Are you a thermostat or a thermometer? A Thermometer REFLECTS the Temperature of the Room. The thermostat sets IT. Are you more Influenced or are you more influential? Moses was clearly a Thermostat and VERY Influential Man.
Corrie ten Boom once said that “A life is not measured by its duration, but its donation.” It can be hard to live life and go through hard times, but we need to always remember that God’s worst is better than the world’s best. When we look at Moses we see he chose difficulty over ease.
- Moses made important decisions at the beginning of his life
- You make your choices and your choices make you.
- Because of the right choices, Moses was a godly man of personal integrity.
- You need to look forward, not backward.
- Moses finished his race well.
- Hebrews 11:24
- Hebrews 11:25
- Joshua 24:15
- 1 Kings 18:21
- Deuteronomy 34:1–4
- Deuteronomy 34:10
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
How God Transformed an Unlikely Generation and How He Can Do It Again Today. That’s the subtitle for the book I wrote called Jesus Revolution.Support today!