In today’s webcast, Pastor Greg Laurie shares a message titled “The Gifts That Keep Giving” at our Sunday Morning Service for Harvest at Home.
Have you ever received a gift you didn’t like? Whether it be an out-of-style shirt or a baked treat that’s hardly edible, the gifts we receive from each other don’t always meet our expectations. In today’s message, Pastor Greg will be talking about the gifts that God has given each of us and how those gifts are good gifts, perfectly tailored to us.
Scripture Reading: Acts 2, Romans 12
1. You are not all that and a bag of chips.
- The most gifted people are also the most humble.
2. Whatever gift you have has been given to you by God.
- Romans 12:5-6
- The Lord has gifted you, it’s irresponsible to not use your gift.
3. We all have a part to play in The Church with our Spiritual gifts.
- Romans 12:4
- We are not all the same.
A few examples of gifts include:
- The gift of serving
- The calling to teach the Word of God
- The gift of encouraging others
- The gift of giving
- The gift of showing kindness and mercy
- We each need to take some bold steps of faith to find and use our gifts.
- Everyone has a role to play.
- You are never too small for God to use; only too big.
- 1 Corinthians 1:7
- 1 Corinthians 12:1
- 1 Timothy 4:14
- Romans 12:3-6
- James 4:17
- Romans 12:6-8
- Acts 14:22
- Hebrews 10:24