Today, on Harvest At Home, Pastor Jonathan will continue our Walk this Way series in the Book of James with a message titled “Spicy Truths for a Bland Culture”
In today’s message on Harvest at Home, Pastor Jonathan Laurie will continue our series Walk this Way through the Book of James with a message titled “Spicy Truths for a Bland Culture”
- James is stating that merely saying you have faith does not mean you have it.
- The sin of commission and the sin of omission
- A dead faith is a faith that brings no change, no fruit, no evidence of the Holy Spirit working inside.
- We are saved by grace through faith, not works. But saving faith will have works.
- James directs us to what we could refer to as the faith of demons
The demons believe, and tremble.
- Dynamic, saving faith, to start with is based on the Word of God.
- James 2: 14-17
- James 2: 18-20
- James 4: 17
- Ephesians 2: 8-10
- Revelation 12: 12
- Romans 10: 17
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
Known and The Jesus Storybook Bible Coloring Book for Kids
Build a strong foundation on the Word and love of God for the children in your lives through Sally Lloyd-Jones’ two newest children’s books.Support today!