Did you know that all believers agree that Jesus is coming back, but not all believers agree on the timing of His return. There will not be time to get ready; you have to be ready. The Bible says that Jesus will come like a thief in the night!
Prophecy is history written in advance! Bible prophecy does not lay out all the answers for us, but it can provide a kind of road map for us to look at, and see the signposts as they arrive. Here are 10 Points About the Second Coming of Jesus
- Jesus will return visibly.
- Prophecy will be fulfilled.
- Earth’s armies will be defeated.
- Believing Israel will be saved.
- Christ will judge the nations.
- Resurrection of the OT saints.
- The NT saints will come with Him.
- He will establish His Kingdom.
- He will bind the Devil.
- Jesus will be vindicated.
We’re not waiting for SOMETHING to happen, we’re looking for SOMEONE to return. Jesus is coming again, and the prophecy roadmap shows this and its up to use to be ready and prepared. We should also be prepared by telling everyone we can about his love and return,
- We need to LEARN of His coming.
- We should LONG for His coming.
- We should LOOK for His coming.
- Revelation 19
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
Sinners thought Johnny Cash was a saint, and saints thought he was a sinner. The reality is, he was both—just like you and me. Read about Johnny’s intriguing spiritual life in my new book.Give Here