In this webcast on 1 Thessalonians 4, Pastor Jeff Lasseigne shares a question and answer time that addresses questions about the Rapture of the Church during the Wednesday Night” series at Harvest Christian Fellowship.
Did you know that 65% of people believe that the Rapture will occur? The Rapture is a time when Jesus takes his bride (us) up to heaven. Many think the 7-year tribulation begins when the rapture happens, however, this is not the case, the tribulation begins when the antichrist creates his 7-year peace deal.
The study of the end-times is known as Eschatology, many wonder what the end times mean and what the timeline of events will be that lead us to the end of the world and the beginning of the next. Let’s take a look at a brief timeline of the events that will happen in the “End-Times”
- The Rapture of the Church
- The closing of the Church age
- The revealing of the Antichrist
- The start of the 7-year tribulation
- The Antichrist proclaiming himself god
- The mark of the beast
- The two witnesses
- Persecution of the Saints
- The battle of Armageddon
- The second coming of Jesus Christ
- 1 Thessalonians 4