If we want to know what Heaven is like, the first thing we can know is that Jesus is preparing a place there for all who follow Him. As Christians, we no longer have to fear death because of the promises that God has made good to us!
- There are many ways in which people try to deal with death. Some of which include, denial, distraction, delay, and depression.
- Regardless of what we do to put off the inevitable, dealing with a fear of death apart from God is impossible.
- There is hope in Christ!
- Scripture tells us “…[Jesus] set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.” Hebrews 2:15
- Jesus is the answer to our fear of death. A robust view of him is the antidote to our fears.
- Death is merely a doorway to an existence that will be more real, more fulfilling, more vivid, and more satisfying than anything you’ve ever experienced.
- Hope is waiting.
- Hebrews 2:15
- Palm 55:4
- Ecclesiastes 3:11
- John 14:1-3
- 1 Corinthians 15:55
- 1 Corinthians 15:57
- 1 Corinthians 2:9
- Romans 6:23
- 1 John 5:13