Today, on Harvest At Home, Pastor Greg Laurie will be sharing a new message titled “It’s Time for Another Jesus Revolution.”
In to today’s message on Harvest at Home, where Pastor Greg Laurie will be taking us back to a time parallel to ours, the late ’60s and early ’70s when our nation was at risk of ruin—that was… until the Jesus Revolution.
- America is at a crossroads right now.
- We are seeking to redefine what God has defined.
- We are sowing the wind and reaping the whirlwind.
- This younger generation is looking for answers.
- God sent a spiritual awakening before, and we want this next generation to have one too!
- Our responsibility is to tell the next generation what God did for us.
- Revolution means, “upheaval” and “change”; it also means, “turning around” or “rotating.” It’s returning to something.
- America has never been more divided.
- God says the source of the problems is His house, the church!
- An earmark of the Jesus Movement: The Holy Spirit was at work in our lives
- An earmark of the Jesus Movement: There was a belief in the soon return of Jesus.
- Jesus has given us an unprecedented open
- We need to look for open doors to share our faith.
- We should never put a wall up where God has opened a door.
- God has given us the power and resources we need.
- We need to keep God’s Word and not deny His name.
- Open your heart and life to the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Be ready for the Lord’s imminent
- Walk through the doors God opens for you and take risks.
- Keep His Word and be faithful.
- Revelation 3
- Psalm 85:6
- Joel 1:3
- 2 Chronicles 7:14
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your generous gift . . .
Donate to Harvest today and we will thank you by sending you a ticket to the screening of Johnny Cash: The Redemption of an American IconSupport Now!