Whenever the devil brings up your PAST, just remind him of his FUTURE! God is both the Creator and the Re-Creator. C.S. Lewis said “If nothing in this world satisfies me, it’s because I was made for another world.” The reality is that Heaven is the land of the LIVING, while this world is the land of the DYING.
So is Heaven actually real? Jesus is preparing saints for Heaven, and He’s preparing Heaven for saints! As we make room for Jesus in our hearts, Jesus makes room for us in Heaven! Will we know each other in Heaven? Those who live in the Lord never see each other for the last time! The Scriptures indicate that we won’t be bound by time, but time will still exist.
- What will our new bodies be like?
- Do believers become angels?
- Will we drink and eat food in Heaven?
- What age will we be in Heaven?
- Will there be marriage in Heaven?
- What will we do in Heaven? Will Heaven be boring?
- Will there be time in Heaven?
- Will our pets be in Heaven?
- Revelation 21
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
Sinners thought Johnny Cash was a saint, and saints thought he was a sinner. The reality is, he was both—just like you and me. Read about Johnny’s intriguing spiritual life in my new book.Give Here