The need of humanity never changes. According to the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is the leading cause of death among people ages 15 to 19. We, as Christians, are to be hopeful to a world crying out for a savior.
“Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.” God primarily called Paul to preach to Gentiles. God called Paul out of his comfort zone, and he obeyed. Paul went about his mission with total abandon. Paul’s greatest accomplishment was seeing people believe.
- We are to be heralds of this hope to those who need it.
- We are to be examples of this hope to those who are watching us.
- Paul took the hope of the gospel anywhere the Lord directed him.
- We are to be helpers, so others don’t lose hope.
We may think the most important people in the church are Peters and Pauls. But, we must not forget the Phoebes and Lydias.
- Praising and thanking God is a form of spiritual fruit.
- Winning others to Christ is a form of spiritual fruit.
- Giving our finances is a form of spiritual fruit.
- We are faithful stewards passing this truth on to the next generation.
- Romans 15:13
- Romans 10:17
- Romans 15:16
- Romans 15:18
- Romans 1:13
- Romans 16:1–2
- Romans 15:25–29
- Romans 3:23
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
More than 10 million copies of the New Believer’s Bible have been put into the hands of people who want to understand what it means to follow Jesus!Give Now