Pastor Greg Laurie shares a message titled “Honest to God” at our Sunday morning service for Harvest at Home.
Why is hypocrisy a big deal? This weekend, Pastor Greg Laurie explains that it keeps us from being truthful with ourselves and with God. Discover the warning signs of hypocrisy and find out how you can avoid it in your spiritual walk!
Scripture Reading: Acts 5
- The further we get into the Christian life, the further we realize we need to go.
- Ananias’s sin was that he lied to the Holy Spirit.
- In an attempt to impress other people, Ananias and Sapphira were pretending to be something they were not.
- We need to examine our own lives to see if our profession is backed up by our practice.
- Judas wanted to appear devout when he was actually devious.
The Holy Spirit has come to show us our need for Jesus, but the worst of all sins and the only unforgivable sin is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
- Romans 7:15-18
- Philippians 3:13-14
- John 10:10
- Acts 2
- 1 Peter 5:8
- Acts 5:1-11
- Matthew 6:1-6
- Revelation 22:17