Happiness: Where to Find It
Do you seek to be happy? Happiness is not in the things this world offers but lasting happiness depends on our attitude and perspective. It is found in a personal relationship with God-finding joy in all circumstances.
- Being beautiful or handsome will not bring personal happiness.
- Personal possessions will not bring personal happiness.
- Having relationships will not make you happy.
- Pursuing pleasure will never bring personal happiness.
- The only place to find real lasting happiness is in a relationship with God. We cannot have happiness and peace apart from Him.
- The people that know God are the happiest people. We have hope, we forgive, we forget, and we have faith.
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
Donate to Harvest today and we will thank you by sending you the book, Heaven for KidsSupport today!