God has a special relationship with the Jewish people. Our scripture has come through the Jewish people, our Savior comes through the Jewish people and God himself has said he will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse them.
Pastor Greg Laurie goes on to use Paul as an example of how if God can reach someone like him, then there’s hope for EVERYONE to be saved through Christ. God has a special plan for the nation of Israel and promises that he has yet to keep. God always keeps his promises, and never breaks them. So we can be sure that if God made these promises then they will come to pass at some point in the future.
- God says we will never be alone in life.
- God promises to get us through whatever we’re facing. “This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.”
- Jesus promised that He would come again.
God is waiting for “the complete number of Gentiles” to come to Christ. God will keep His promise to His people, the Jews and He will keep His promise to you.
- If God could reach a Jewish man like Paul, there is hope for everyone!
- Sometimes you may feel you are the only one who stands for God, but you aren’t!
- As Gentiles, we have been brought into the promises of God.
- God uses us to bless the people who have blessed us.
- Israel plays a key role in the last days.
John 14:1, 3
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
Sinners thought Johnny Cash was a saint, and saints thought he was a sinner. The reality is, he was both—just like you and me. Read about Johnny’s intriguing spiritual life in my new book.Give Here