Have you ever been curious about the gifts of God? What are they? Who gets them and why? Well God personally chose the gifts He gave us just for us. The church is like an oasis of hope in a desert of hopelessness. The church is a family. If we train consumers instead of commoners, we will end up with customers instead of disciples.
We should desire to know what gifts God has given us.
- You are not all that and a bag of chips!
- We all have a part to play in the church with our spiritual gifts.
- God has given some a gift for proclaiming His truth
- The spiritual gift of serving.
- Others are called to teach the Word of God.
- We need to know how to handle the Word of God correctly.
- God has given some the gift of encouraging others!
- The spiritual gift of giving.
- The spiritual gift of showing kindness and mercy
You will never find your spiritual gift until you take some steps of faith. You are never too small for God to use—only too big. The church is family, and you have a seat at the table
- Romans 12
- Romans 12:5–6
- 1 Corinthians 12:1
- 1 Corinthians 14:1
- Romans 12:3
- Romans 12:7
- 2 Timothy 2:15
- James 3:1
- Ephesians 4:15
- Malachi 3:8–10
- Hebrews 10:24–25
- Acts 14:22
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
Sinners thought Johnny Cash was a saint, and saints thought he was a sinner. The reality is, he was both—just like you and me. Read about Johnny’s intriguing spiritual life in my new book.Give Here