Christ’s Call to Courage
In today’s episode, Pastor Greg Laurie shares a message titled “Christ’s Call to Courage” at our Sunday Morning Service for Harvest at Home.
During the apostle Paul’s most critical moments, Christ was there to help and encourage him to finish his race well. Paul was not afraid of death or hardship. The only thing he seemed to fear was the disapproval of God. Having this kind of courage is something we need to strive for too.
- Courage: the willingness to act in the face of fear
- Moral courage: the ability to do what is right in the face of opposition discouragement
- It takes courage to live honestly and with integrity, honor the vows you’ve made, and speak up for Christ
- The forgiveness of Jesus brought courage
- The presence of Jesus brought courage
1. ) God reminded Paul he was not alone
2.) God knew where Paul was and why he was there
3.) God still had a future for Paul
- Acts 23:10-13
- Matthew 9:2
- Matther 9:22
- Acts 1:8
- Matthew 14:27
- Acts 23:11
- Hebrews 4:16
- Jeremiah 29:11
- Hebrews 12:2
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
Donate to Harvest today, and we will thank you by sending you a copy of the Jesus Revolution DVD with streaming code and bonus content.Support today!