Bringing people to Jesus is the most important part of being a Christian. Our world is a very cause orientated world, with dozens of “causes” popping up to try and help people in need. We want to see the cause play out live as it happens. God wants to work through us and use us to make an impact on the world at large. Jesus is the hope the world needs, and he is the only one who can provide the world with the saving grace it is looking for.
- There is no lasting hope outside of Jesus.
- Jesus has power over all things.
- Jesus is the Savior that saves and the Healer that heals.
- Everything that the world needs is found in Jesus.
- His sins paralyzed him more than the inability to use his arms and legs.
- Jesus healed his soul first because that was a worse condition than what was going on in his body.
Remember these three points
- Urgent (The situation required intervention)
- United (Stronger together)
- Unstoppable (No was not an option)
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your support . . .
The Bible says, “Happy are the people whose God is the Lord.” Discover the link between happiness and holiness in Max Lucado’s newest book, How Happiness Happens.Support today!