Moses’ very life shows that God is bigger than any obstacle. He encountered many obstacles but God intervened because, with God, all things are possible! The Bible says “But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded.” Faith is obeying God in spite of feelings, circumstances, or consequences
Unbelief tends to create or magnify our difficulties. Faith, on the other hand, raises the soul above the difficulty. If you are caught between possible and impossible, hold your ground; deliverance is coming. Warren Wiersbe said, “When human resources are gone, then divine resources can go to work on behalf of those that trust God.”
- Before you can face an impossible situation, God needs to prepare you.
- Remember, God’s way is always the right way.
- When facing an impossible and more impossible situation, pray!
- When led by the Lord, make your move.
- To face the impossible you must walk by faith, not feelings.
- Exodus 13
- Genesis 8:1
- Genesis 50:20
- Psalm 49:15
- Hebrews 11:25–26
- Isaiah 55:12
- Isaiah 30:21
- Ecclesiastes 2:10–11
- Ecclesiastes 12:13
- Exodus 14:3–4
- Exodus 14:10
- Philippians 4:6
- Exodus 14:13–14
- Ephesians 6:11