After a trip to Israel, you never read the Bible in exactly the same way.
- When you have walked in Jerusalem and think about what happened when Jesus died there…
- When you see the Sea of Galilee for yourself for the first time…
- When you stop and examine the spot where the temple was built and consider that the glory of God was literally right there…
It just enhances your biblical view and perspective. You have a point of reference and you remember it when you read about those places and events in Scripture.
If you’ve never been to Israel, make it your goal to get there. Add it to your bucket list. And if you have the means and the availability to join me and Harvest Ministries on our trip next year, I invite you to come along!
We’re going April 30–May 10 and will cover tons of breathtaking sights, including:
- The Garden Tomb
- The Western Wall
- The Sea of Galilee and Mount of Beatitudes
- Nazareth, Magdala, and Capernaum
- The Jordan River
- Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum
- Masada and the Dead Sea
- And dozens more
You can get all the pricing and details at israel.harvest.org. I hope you can join us.
Did you pray with Pastor Greg?
To help you get started, we would love to send you a free Bible and other resources to help you grow in your faith.Get Resources
In thanks for your gift . . .
The Bible says that God has not given us a spirit of fear. Learn to put a stop to that in your own life with Greg Laurie’s new book, God’s Answer to Fear Worry and Anxiety .Give here